CRCT Investigation Report: West Manor Elementary School | Schools
West Manor Elementary School
570 Lynhurst Drive SW
Principal: Cheryl Twyman
Testing Coordinator: Tiffany Harvey
SRT-1 Executive Director: Dr. Sharon Davis-Williams
ATLANTA -- The Governor's Special Investigators concluded that cheating could not be proven by the investigation at West Manor Elementary School.
The investigation did prove, however, that "there was widespread cheating at West Manor Elementary School on the 2009 CRCT and that the principal should have known of this misconduct."
Principal Cheryl Twyman was described as "barely cooperative" in the report. (275) She is still listed as principal on the West Manor Elementary website.
Upcoming Events near Cascade
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Blank, MLS Commissioner welcome Atlanta's appetite for soccer
- Center for Puppetry Arts to Display Iconic Mask and Puppets Featured in Disney’s THE LION KING
- Heros4Heros Fun Run and Healthy Heroes Festival
- Fulton County Workforce Development Offers Employment Assistance to 16 – 21 Year Olds
- Publix Georgia Marathon & Half Marathon Will Attract Thousands to Atlanta for Eighth Annual Running